Pearl is perfect for more than weddings, birthdays, and other private events. We have experience in the corporate world, too! Company holiday parties, seasonal events, and company anniversaries are all opportunities to connect with your employees and boost team morale.
Why it’s important to celebrate success in the workplace
Celebrating the big things and the small things builds a company culture of recognition and mutual appreciation, boosting job satisfaction and motivation for all. Employees who feel their work is recognized are happier, more productive, and work better in teams.
Workplace milestones to celebrate
Company celebrations can happen any time of year, regardless of the season. Proactively show your employees how valuable they are to your company by commemorating achievements like:
- Meeting a sales quota or other goal
- Work anniversaries (company anniversary, employee’s anniversary working for the company, etc.)
- Positive customer feedback
- Project completion
- Your team overcoming a big challenge
Book On the Rocks for your company party
At On the Rocks, we’ve helped northern Colorado companies celebrate their employees throughout the year, with several of our corporate clients booking us on a regular events schedule.
We’ve worked with landscaping companies, real estate offices, and other organizations like homeowners associations to create fun events that blend networking, team-building, and recognition.
Our mobile bar, Pearl, is ideal for your next company event because:
- Our bartenders are TIPS-certified, which protects your employees and your company
- Pearl can travel just about anywhere – if you have access to a parking lot, empty lot, street, or lawn, our mobile bar is perfect for you
- Our four-tap draft tower and temperature-control system are ideal for Colorado craft beer connoisseurs
- We can operate whether it’s a hot, sunny day or below freezing (ask about hot chocolate for winter events)
- We can incorporate your company logo and colors with signage, decorations in your chosen colors, and custom napkins and drinkware
- We’re happy to serve non-alcoholic drinks