At On the Rocks, we love a good signature cocktail. Hire us for your next event, and we’ll give you signature cocktail ideas or help you plan what (and how much) to buy for the drinks you already have in mind.
If you need some inspiration, here are 8 signature cocktails to try at your next get-together, brought to you by our local favorites Spring44 Distilling, CopperMuse Distillery, Kure’s Craft Beverage Co., AllKind Hard Kombucha by Odell Brewing Co., and New Belgium.
We love this refreshing signature cocktail for a formal spring or summer shindig.
- 2 oz. Spring44 vodka
- 2 oz. orange or tangerine juice
- ½ oz. aperol spritz
- ½ oz. lime juice
- Optional: orange/tangerine simple syrup
Bougie Hot Chocolate
Hot chocolate for adults – perfect signature cocktail (or mocktail, minus the rum) for a winter wedding or event in the snowy Rocky Mountains.
- 1 chocolate bar (suggested: Nuance chocolate)
- Milk or milk alternative
- 1 oz. peppermint candy, crushed
- CopperMuse Gold Rum
- Whipped cream
1. Chop chocolate bar into small pieces, combine with ⅔ cup milk and crushed peppermint in small saucepan, and bring to a simmer while whisking constantly.
2. When chocolate is well blended, remove from heat.
3. Pour 2 oz. Gold Rum into a mug, then add hot chocolate from saucepan.
4. Top your hot chocolate with whipped cream and peppermint candy.
A classic drink served in Mason Jars for a casual summer vibe.
- 2 oz. Spring44 Old Tom Gin
- 0.5 oz. Muddle&Wilde allspice-ginger-lime syrup
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Fresh mint, muddled
- Top with sparkling water
Spiced Rum Gold ‘n’ Stormy
For Moscow mule fans with adventurous tastes.
- 2 oz. CopperMuse Spiced Rum
- ½ oz. lime juice
- Top with Kure’s Ginger Beer
- Garnish with lime wedge
- Optional: Pour limeade into an ice cube tray and freeze. Add limeade cubes in place of regular ice.
Blackberry Pom Bramble
Beautiful signature drink for a formal fall or winter event.
- 1.5 oz. Spring44 Gin
- 4 large blackberries
- 1.5 oz. pomegranate-cherry juice
- A squeeze of lime juice
Strawberry Lemon Mule
Light, refreshing drink for spring or summer.
Muddle one strawberry and the juice from a lemon wedge with vodka. Add ice, pour in the ginger beer, and garnish with lemon wedge and a strawberry.
For margarita lovers, a signature cocktail with a twist.
- 4 oz. AllKind Tropical Turmeric
- 1.5 oz. Silver Tequila
- 0.5 oz. simple syrup
- .25 oz. lime juice
Combine everything over ice, stir, garnish with a lime, and enjoy.
Like a Bloody Mary with a punch: perfect for a post-wedding or corporate brunch.
- 4 oz. New Belgium Flat Tire
- ½ oz. mezcal
- 2 oz. michelada mix
- ½ oz. chili salt
- 1 hot olive
- 1 orange cherry tomato
- 1 lime wedge
Rim beer glass with chili salt. In a mixing glass, add mezcal and michelada mix. Cover with ice and shake. Add Fat Tire to shaking tin. Add ice to beer glass and strain in drink. Garnish with spicy olive, lime, and orange tomato.
Shake up any of these signature cocktails to support some of On The Rocks’ favorite NoCo local businesses! Book On The Rocks for your next event here.