It’s February, which means just under two weeks left until Valentine’s Day! On the Rocks (and Pearl) will be in the Sweetheart City – Loveland, CO – on Valentine’s Day offering fantastic signature cocktails to each couple participating in the 4th Annual Valentine’s Day Group Wedding. We’ve partnered with local distillery Spring44, who has generously donated the alcohol for us to serve out of our mobile bar at this nationally recognized event.
Each couple getting married or renewing their vows will receive a complimentary signature cocktail for a post-ceremony toast. In addition, each couple will receive:
- Romantic ceremony and background music
- A marriage certificate signed by the officiant
- Signature wedding cupcakes from B Sweet Cupcakes
- A gift bag from participating local Loveland businesses
- A keepsake photo with custom backdrop from Exposure Selfie
- A keepsake lock you can use to permanently ‘lock your love’ on the famous Loveland sculpture
- A chance to win a BIG gift basket from local businesses
Choose a 4 p.m. or 5 p.m. ceremony time and book online for just $95 per couple. Renew your vows for a memorable Valentine’s Day or get married and skip the stress of 2021 wedding planning. The Valentine’s Day Group Wedding IS a real, legal wedding!
Extra precautions are in place this year for guests’ safety. For contactless ticket purchasing, all reservations must be made online ahead of the event. Visible poles at the ceremony site will show each couple where to stand to ensure six feet of distance from others. The large outdoor ceremony site allows for fresh air and plenty of privacy.
As always, On the Rocks will provide safe, hygienic drink service with our TIPS certified bartenders.
Come celebrate your love in the Sweetheart City with On The Rocks at the 4th Annual Valentine’s Day Group Wedding in Loveland for a Valentine’s Day you won’t forget. We can’t wait to see you there!
To learn more about On The Rocks and our horse trailer bar, Pearl, read our story here.